Originally published at: 4 Days Wireshark Network Analysis Specialization | WSQ Courses – WSQ courses | SkillsFuture Courses
Wireshark is the one of the most popular network analyzer tools available worldwide. To successfully achieve Wireshark Certified Network Analyst certification, a candidate needs to establish his expertise in network analysis for security and performance purposes in an enterprise environment. This course will help you do just that.
You will gain insider tips and tricks so that you can quickly spot performance issues. The intensive training program will include many case studies offering insight into various security and performance issues faced by companies and how to solve them using Wireshark.
Upon completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Identifying glitches in network performance because of high path latency.
- Locating those devices on the network that tend to drop packets.
- Validating optimal configuration of network hosts.
- Analyzing dependencies and application functionalities.
- Optimizing application behavior for best performance.
- Learning the functions of TCP/IP networks.
- Analyzing the capacity of a network before launching applications.
- Verifying security of an application during log in, launch, and data transfer.
- Spotting unusual network traffic activity indicating potential compromised hosts.
- Identifying and reporting issues using graphs such as slow server performance, packet loss, receiver congestion, and network queuing among others.
Download Network Analysis with Wireshark
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
SGTech STAR Fund
Free course for SGTech members after SGTech STAR Funding.. For details, check here.
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg