Originally published at: http://valuecourses.com/courses/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-essential-training-wsq-courses/
Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video-editing software. This beginner course will teach you all the fundamentals: editing video and audio, correcting color, adding titles and effects, and more using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Editing in Premiere Pro: the fast-track approach
- Setting up a project and a sequence
- Importing and organizing media
- Marking and selecting the best takes from clips
- Performing insert, overwrite, and replace edits
- Trimming, splitting, moving, and deleting clips
- Dynamic linking and round-tripping with other Creative Cloud apps
- Audio editing and mixing
- Recording voice-overs
- Applying transitions, effects, and filters
- Changing clip speed
- Color correction
- Creating titles
- Multicam editing techniques
- Exporting your final project
We are not affiliated with Adobe. This course does not certify that you as Certified Adobe Professional.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
Click the links below to apply. Note that you need to register the course first.
For individuals, please submit your SkillsFuture Credit
SSG TG and AP Application
For companies, please fill up the SSG Training Grant Application Form after you have registered for this course
Eligible NTUC members can apply for 50% cash rebate of the unfunded fee from UTAP, capped at $250 per year. Click here to submit UTAP
For WSQ funding, please checkout the details at WSQ – Video Editing with Premiere Pro
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg