Originally published at: https://valuecourses.com/courses/apache-hadoop-big-data-training-wsq-courses/
Hadoop is indispensable when it comes to processing big data—as necessary to understanding your information as servers are to storing it. This 2 days crash course on Apache Hadoop Big Data training aims to give a good overview and familiarisation with Big Data tool sets such as Hadoop, MapReduce Pig, Hive,Impala, Sqoop, Oozie, Zookeeper Apache Sparks. It will explain Hadoop, its file system (HDFS), its processing engine (MapReduce) .
- Understanding Hadoop core components: HDFS and MapReduce
- Setting up your Hadoop development environment
- Working with the Hadoop file system
- Running and tracking Hadoop jobs
- Tuning MapReduce
- Understanding Hive and HBase
- Exploring Pig tools
- Building workflows
- Using other libraries, such as Impala, Mahout, and Storm
- Understanding Spark
- Visualizing Hadoop output
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
No funding is available for this course.
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg