Originally published at: Basic Node.js Training | WSQ Courses – WSQ courses | SkillsFuture Courses
- What is Node.js?
- Installing Node.js
- Understanding the global object and global timing
- Importing the core modules
- Handling events
- Creating child processes
- Reading, writing, and removing files
- Working with file streams
- Making http requests
- Serving files and JSON data
- Installing npm, the node package manager
- Working with Express, the web server framework
- Using WebSockets
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
Click the links below to apply. Note that you need to register the course first.
For individuals, please submit your SkillsFuture Credit
SSG TG and AP Application
For companies, please fill up the SSG Training Grant Application Form after you have registered for this course
Please do not pay up front. We will advise you on the eligibility and nett fee after registration
Eligible NTUC members can apply for 50% cash rebate of the unfunded fee from UTAP, capped at $250 per year. Click here to submit UTAP
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg