Originally published at: http://valuecourses.com/courses/deep-learning-with-tensorflow-and-python-wsq-courses/
Tensorflow is the most popular and powerful open source machine learning/deep learning framework developed by Google for everyone. Tensorflow has many powerful Machine Learning API such as Neural Network, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), Recurrent Neural Network (RNN), Word Embedding, Seq2Seq, Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN), Reinforcement Learning, and Meta Learning.
Tensorflow is based on the Python, the most popular programming language for data analytics and engineering in the world. In this course, you will equip yourself the basic and advanced knowledge of Python. After that, you will learn the basic and advanced topics in Tensorflow. By the completion of this course, you will be able to develop your own NN, CNN and RNN model for image recognition and sentimental analysis using either Tensorflow or Keras.
This four day course will teach you the fundamental of Python and follow by Machine Learning with Tensorflow
This course will teach with the latest Tensorflow 2.x
Learners will be able to develop and utilise new algorithms and advanced statistical models to enable the production of desired outcomes using Tensorflow and Python
By the end of the course, learners will be able
- evaluate deep learning platforms using Python and Tensorflow
- facilitate changes using Python,
- analyse root causes of any issues on Python
- apply complex and advanced analysis and modelling techniques using Python
- develop new algorithms using Python
- develop regression models using Tensorflow
- uncover underlying relationships in regression models
- develop classification models using Python and Tensorflow
- create transfer learning models
- develop testing procedures to evaluate deep learning models
This course follows the guideline of ICT Computational Modelling TSC (ICT-DIT-4001-1.1) Skills Framework.
Download Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Python (SGTech Funded) Brochure
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
SGTech STAR Fund
$500 subsidy for SGTech members. For details, check here.
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg