Originally published at: https://valuecourses.com/courses/full-google-ads-training-wsq-courses/
This 2 days Full Google Adwords course will show you how AdWords works, and knowing what your business and customers need. You’ll learn how to set up a new AdWords account and start researching your keywords: the foundation of all great ads.
Once you’ve set up your campaign, you’ll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience re-marketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Whether you’re running ads directly on Google, connecting to a local audience, or re-marketing to people who’ve already visited your site. Learn how to use advanced settings to find better keywords, optimize campaigns, identify trending topics, test landing pages, create dynamic ads, and much more.
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
- Using advanced settings in the Keyword Planner
- Setting up conversions and campaign optimization
- Using Google Trends
- Setting up A/B testing on landing pages
- Setting up target CPA bidding
- Using AdWords dynamic ads
- Adding sitelinks
- Tracking and editing ads
- Checking out opportunities
- Reporting on ads
- Scripting in AdWords
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
Click the links below to apply. Note that you need to register the course first.
For individuals, please submit your SkillsFuture Credit
SSG TG and AP Application
For companies, please fill up the SSG Training Grant Application Form after you have registered for this course
Please do not pay up front. We will advise
Eligible NTUC members can apply for 50% cash rebate of the unfunded fee from UTAP, capped at $250 per year. Click here to submit UTAP
For WSQ funding, please checkout the details at WSQ – Per Pay Click (PPC) Marketing with Google Ads
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg