Originally published at: Google Analytics Essential Training | WSQ Courses – WSQ courses | SkillsFuture Courses
In Google Analytics Essential Training covers from basic to advanced level on how to use the Google web analytics platform to generate and evaluate information about the visitors to a web site, including data on site traffic, user behavior, and marketing effectiveness. This course covers the out-of-the-box functionality, from account creation to reporting fundamentals, and explains how to glean insights from the vast array of data available.
This course also show you how to set your account up for multiple users, structure properties and views, and configure the back end of Google Analytics—including a popular WordPress CMS plugin for automating tracking code on WordPress pages. In addition, this course will sow to apply advanced filters and segments (and customize them to fit your needs) and import custom data sets.
- Setting up an account
- Installing tracking code on a site
- Reading the dashboard and understanding high-level metrics
- Understanding how visitors use and navigate web site content
- Analyzing visitor and traffic source reports
- Tracking AdWords and other marketing campaigns
- Planning and configuring goals
- Utilizing segmentation for deeper analysis
- Understanding the raw data and how it’s collected
- Selecting and comparing date ranges
- Using flow visualization to see how visitors navigate through a site
- Identifying slow-performing pages
- Performing real-time analysis
- Using annotations and other best practices
- Configuring and analyzing internal site search
- Determining the best report view to use
- Navigating reports with tabs
- Cleaning up data with inline filters
- Sharing data and reports
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
Click the links below to apply. Note that you need to register the course first.
For individuals, please submit your SkillsFuture Credit
SSG TG and AP Application
For companies, please fill up the SSG Training Grant Application Form after you have registered for this course
Please do not pay up front. We will advise you on the eligibility and nett fee after registration
Eligible NTUC members can apply for 50% cash rebate of the unfunded fee from UTAP, capped at $250 per year. Click here to submit UTAP
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg