Originally published at: https://valuecourses.com/courses/isc2-cissp-certified-information-systems-security-professional-wsq-courses/
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) course is a perfect companion to preparing for the CISSP Exam. It focuses specifically on the objectives for the CISSP exam introduces by (ISC)2 in May 2021. The course will review asset retention, secure provisioning, crypto attacks, machine learning tools, threat hunting, risk-based access control, zero trust, SAML, SOAR, CASB, securing microservices, containers, managed services, and many other topics, while helping you identify areas of weakness and improving your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
The goal of this course is to provide you with all the tools you need to prepare for the CISSP Exam — including preparation hints, test-taking tips, time-saving strategies, self-assessment questions, and practice exams — to increase your chances of passing the exam on your first try.
Duration: 5 days of training
IT security professionals and security leaders who are interested in seeking certification or who need to maintain their certification.
- 1-2 years professional experience with IT security
- Experience working with IT security
- Fluency in security procedures such as business continuity planning, disaster planning, and risk assessment
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand security and risk management
- Classify information and assets
- Review security architecture and engineering for vulnerabilities and design flaws
- Improve communication and network security architectures, components, and channels
- Strengthen identity and access management (IAM) controls, services, and provisioning
- Enhance security assessment and testing designs to collect and process data to support audits
- Manage security operations
Required course materials: Pearson CertPREP CISSP Exam Cram Courseware
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
No funding is available for this course
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg