Originally published at: IT Automation with Ansible – Advanced Level | WSQ Courses – WSQ courses | SkillsFuture Courses
Automation with Ansible is designed for system administrators who are intending to use Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. Learn how to install and configure Ansible, create and run playbooks to configure systems, and learn to manage inventories. This is an instructor led course.
Through hands-on labs, students will learn to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible, learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution, centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Ansible Tower. Students will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems, and use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
– Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
– Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
– Write effective Ansible playbooks
– Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
– Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
– Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
No funding is available for this course
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg