Originally published at: http://valuecourses.com/courses/linear-programming-optimisation-wsq-courses/
Linear programming is an optimization technique for a system of linear constraints and a linear objective function. An objective function defines the quantity to be optimized, and the goal of linear programming is to find the values of the variables that maximize or minimize the objective function. Linear Programming has been widely used in many industries to find optimal solutions for problems that face constraints.
This one day course will teach you the basic concepts of linear programming (LP), how to formulate LP models and solve them using Microsoft Excel Solver.
After the end of this course, learners will be able to
- Analyze business or personal problem situations and structure them
- Represent the problem situations using the Linear Programming model
- Solve the models by using Excel Solver
- Interpret and analyse the Excel Solver Reports
- Make recommendations based on Excel Reports
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
No funding is available for this course
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg