Originally published at: Network Security Essential Training | WSQ Courses – WSQ courses | SkillsFuture Courses
Today’s network architecture is complex and is faced with a threat environment that is always changing and attackers that are always trying to find and exploit vulnerabilities. Network security is the process of taking physical and software preventative measures to protect the usability and integrity of your network and data. It targets a variety of threats and stops them from entering or spreading on your network.
Ths two days network security course will teach you the fundamental of network securities to beginners
- analyze network security threat analysis and vulnerabilities
- analyse network security deficiencies on Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- implement network hardening measures to address security deficiencies
- perform testing to measure network security performance
- debug network security issues
- review logs and manage incidents
Download Network Security Essential Training Brochure
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
SGTech STAR Fund
Free course for SGTech members after SGTech STAR Funding. For details, check here.
For WSQ funding, please checkout the details at WSQ Network Securities for Beginners
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg