Originally published at: http://valuecourses.com/courses/nicf-azure-ai-fundamentals-wsq-courses/
This course is not yet approved for WSQ funding
Mastering the basics in AI can help you jump-start your career and get ready to dive deeper into the other technical opportunities Azure offers. Artificial intelligence (AI) opens doors into possibilities that might have seemed like science fiction only yesterday. Using AI, you can build solutions, improve your apps and advance technology in many fields, including healthcare, financial management, and environmental protection, to name just a few.
This course completely covers the AI-900 exam from start to finish. The Azure AI Fundamental AI-900 exam covers the following topics:
- Describe AI workloads and considerations (15-20%)
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure (30-35%)
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure (15-20%)
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure (15-20%)
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure (15-20%)
This course goes over each requirement of the exam in detail and prepare you for the AI-900 exam.
Learners will be able to deploy Artificial Intelligence (AI) workflows on Microsoft Azure platform for enhancing the efficiency of product development.
By end of the course, learners should be able to:
- LO1 – implement AI applications with Microsoft Azure services
- LO2 – deploy AI workflows on Azure
- LO3 – identify and report any issues with AI anomaly detector.
- LO4 – maintain data interoperability and perform data cleaning with Azure knowledge mining.
This course follows the guideline of Artificial Intelligence Application in Product Development ICT-TEM-3034-1.1 TSC under ICT Skills Framework
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
No funding is available for this course
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg