Originally published at: Python GUI Development with Tkinter Training | WSQ Courses – WSQ courses | SkillsFuture Courses
Put an end to writing command-line interfaces for your programs. Use Tkinter, the Python package for creating themed interface elements with the Tk GUI toolkit. The trainer will walk through the most popular Tk widgets and shows you how to customize their appearance and behavior to fit your application. You’ll learn how to manage the placement of those widgets on the GUI and make them react to user behavior with event-driven code.
- Installing Python 3 and Tcl/Tk for Mac or Windows
- Creating and configuring themed Tk widgets
- Decorating the GUI with text labels and images
- Capturing input from buttons, menus, and entry fields
- Presenting choices with check boxes and radio buttons
- Using geometry managers to lay out the GUI
- Organizing widgets inside of frames and windows
- Handling user actions with event-driven programming
- Creating a simple drawing tool with the Canvas
- Prompting users with pop-up dialog boxes
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieved at least 75% attendance.
Funding and Grant Applications
No funding is available for this course
Courses are provided by tertiarycourses.com.sg